Board of Directors
- Research Department:
all insurance-related researches include IFRS 4,EU Solvency II, emerging issues, supervisory policy formation and etc.
- Actuarial Department:
a specialized Unit of Statistics and Actuarial Service for life and non-life insurances, research and regular rate review on CALI, researches related with life insurance products and reserve adequacy, promotion and review over the liberalization movement of non-life insurance premium-rates; insurance supervisory database.
- Information Technology Department:
establishment of the Taiwan e-Insurance Signature (TeIS) platform, CALI Information Processing Center.
- Education and Training Department:
in-service training, conferences, licensing and certification
- International Department:
international cooperation, information search on international insurance market
- Administration Department:
administration and human resource management
- Accounting Department:
accounting and financial affairs
- Hsien-Nung Kuei
- Thomas Y.H. Chang, Deputy Director General, Insurance Bureau, Financial Supervisory Commission
- Lan-Chun Chen, Director, Insurance Bureau, Financial Supervisory Commission
- Patrick S. Lee, Chairman, Non-Life Insurance Association of the R.O.C.
- JinShu Lin, Secretary General, Life Insurance Association of the R.O.C.
- Yin Hua Yeh, Professor, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
- Kuan-Chun Johnny Chang, Professor, CTBC Business School
- Meng-Ping Yang, Professor, Department of Accounting, Soochow University
- Jeremy Kan,President,Taiwan Insurance Institute